We interrupt your regular blog post to announce that Headshot Day is back! Not sure what that is? It’s a crazy fun day where I rent out a fabulous studio space and spend the day shooting headshot mini sessions back-to-back-to-back! If you’re looking to update your LinkedIn profile, professional headshot, dating profile, or just want to give yourself a more snazzy appearance online, this event is for you. This is not your typical boring headshot, so if you’re looking for something contemporary, fresh and fun, you’re gonna love this.
Want more deats? Here’s what you need to know:
- The event will be Saturday February 20th in Roswell, Georgia, conveniently located just 20 minutes north of Atlanta
- The studio space is very close to the Historic Roswell area, so book a session and then treat yourself to some yummy brunch after! I’m happy to make some recs : )
- Sessions are available from 9:30AM to 4:00PM, but snag your spot now because they will go fast!
- Your session will last 20 minutes (don’t worry, it’s plenty of time to get lots of variety)
- You’ll get to choose two different background styles and colors for your session
- Your session fee of $110 includes the session itself and high-resolution digital files of your two favorite images completely retouched. This is a fraction of the cost of a normal full headshot session.
- We will be having lots of fun with music and probably dancing by me!
If you want to get in on the fun, snag your session by choosing your spot, paying online, and filling out a tiny piece of paperwork. All these things can be done by clicking below! Still not convinced? Check out my recap from last year’s event.
Enough chatting, here’s the signup!